Every time your office line rings, you have a client with a big problem- it’s the nature of the restoration business. Your reputation is at stake; you and your team will work as hard as you can to keep the client safe and satisfied. But what if you had better tools for your team?
From flood to fire restoration jobs, you can now manage everything systematically in your business with IRestore restoration project management. This robust relationship management system (CRM) allows you to easily manage all of your relationships at both a company level and individual level, including your previous customers and subcontractors.
IRestore is a vertical market software designed for the insurance restoration industry. Utilizing the latest in iPhone and iPad technology, our software brings the data from the field in real time. Out in the field, you will enjoy instant access to all information, including your job-related activity and the ability to quickly create a voice-to-text note about your visit in seconds. Back in the office, this system gives you the tools to build long-term relationships and strategic success and growth. The continuously changing needs and demands of the service based industry creates opportunities, and this constantly evolving software can help you capitalize.
Notes are a breeze with access to all of our platforms: Phone, iPad, laptop, and desktop. Referral and contact reports help keep a pulse on your revenue streams and relationships. The mapping feature can help your team organize routes and see hidden patterns.
Whether you want to use the efficient barcode feature or track your equipment with a number system, you and your team will find equipment tracking a breeze with our user-friendly interface that can be implemented across all platforms. This is a true management system that allows for useful reporting, equipment data, and repair and maintenance records. Some features for equipment management are:
- Repairs and Maintenance can be easily tracked and documented
- Our fully integrated tracking system allows you to assign equipment to jobs, storage, vehicles, and employees
- All assigned equipment not “pulled” on the last day of a job is kept track of to help ensure that no equipment is left behind
- The flexible equipment reporting feature allows you to monitor and evaluate your inventory anytime and in many useful ways
- Create detailed logs by pulling information based on a specific date/time to make custom invoices, estimates, and supporting documentation
- The IRestore Barcode system creates consecutive scanning, allowing for fast and efficient equipment transfers. Keep track of equipment’s serial number, purchase date, price, and more
- Keep track of all of your hard assets with this system. Assigning phones, devices, computers, meters and anything else allows you to assign responsibility to individual employees and easily review in our HR feature
Also included in the product are exclusive training opportunities, special event invitations, and access to the Development Portal.
Request A Demo
Our free, no-obligation live webinar demonstration will give you a close look at our system and give you the opportunity to have your questions answered. Fill out the form at /irestore.io/ to schedule your demonstration for an affordable solution to manage your client’s jobs, those relationships and your company.
The IRestore team will walk you through the user-friendly and designed by Restorers for Restorers, showing you advantages and efficiencies you don’t have now. This software includes a fully integrated CRM that will even allow you to continually engage previous customers and other important relationships.
IRestore Restoration Management Software
IRestore believes that successful restoration companies are built by owners that collaborate and value their teams. By maximizing your staff’s time and talents, you can grow the business and keep key employees satisfied. Great people, great equipment and great tools will lead them to long-term success.
IRestore offers a complete solution by serving the individuals and team while supporting excellence in service. Call or request a demonstration of how your team can be more efficient.