When you own a business, particularly a restoration company, there are a lot of different elements that you have to keep an eye on to make sure your business is operating smoothly and legally.
- Making sure licenses stay up to date.
- Keeping up on certifications and training.
- Vehicle maintenance, repairs, and registration.
- Keeping track of equipment and tools.
While business owners often hire a couple of people to help manage some of these key elements, it can still be extremely difficult for anyone in the company to track down information quickly. That is why restoration project management software has become such an inclusive part of restoration business operations.
Five Reasons Why Restoration Project Management Software Isn’t A Choice, But A Necessity
- Certifications, insurance renewals, vehicle registrations, employee background checks…..documents upon documents upon documents. You may have an office manager keeping track of the background checks while maybe a project manager is keeping track of vehicle registrations or vehicle maintenance. But do you know where to find all of these documents at the drop of a hat? With restoration management software, you have all of the information you need, stored in one spot for easy access.
- Scheduling is already tough when you have employees call out sick, vehicles break down, and equipment suddenly stops working. These are normal, everyday occurrences in most companies. But when you don’t have enough equipment or technicians are being booked for more jobs than they have time for – there’s a bigger problem. Your reputation is at stake. With restoration project management software, you can keep track of project timelines, where equipment is and where techs are scheduled so that you don’t have to keep calling waiting customers to push back their projects.
- To be the best in the business, you need to be the best in the business. With the right tools, like restoration project management software, you have information at your fingertips wherever you go. Provide up-to-date information to clients, agents, and adjusters at any moment with software that you can access on your phone, iPad, and computer.
- Do you ever feel like time is being wasted and money is being lost by employees trying to find information or documents, or not having the right information from the start? You can save time and money by utilizing easy-to-use software that helps improve internal communication, external communication, and store photos and documents for safekeeping. Nobody has to spend time trying to find information because it’s all stored in one centralized location that everybody can access.
- Employees are often guilty of not providing accurate notes or recording information because they are out in the field when they get the information and forget about it when they get back to the office. Restoration project management software can travel with your employees so that they can record the information needed on the spot. This can help reduce errors, improve internal communication, and allow more successful completion of a project with happier clients, agents, and adjusters.
Restoration Project Management Software
As a business owner, you are always thinking of ways to build your company and make more money. You can do that by helping your overall business operations run more smoothly. Restoration project management software isn’t just a choice for business owners, it’s an answer to those questions. How do I help my company operate better? How do I help my employees manage their time? How do I keep track of all this information? The answer is restoration project management software from iRestore. Call for a demo today!