Industry restoration software is designed specifically to help restoration companies manage their business at all levels. If you have been trying to find a solution to endless clutter of paperwork, lost equipment, double booking jobs, tracking certifications, or maintaining your vehicles, you can find it in one simple software that easily integrates with your most-used tools and apps.
iRestore has been focused on providing restoration business owners with software that helps them manage every aspect of running their business so that they can spend more time providing quality customer support and making their companies successful. If you have lost time trying to sort through the chaos in your office and throughout your company, there are a few things that you should know.
- Equipment Loss – As a business owner, you already appreciate how expensive it is when you lose equipment. Even temporarily. When equipment is lost, you waste time and money trying to locate the lost equipment, pushing back jobs because of limited resources, and money spent on expensive pieces of equipment that are never found. Industry restoration software helps you track equipment and maintain it so that you know exactly where it is and where it is scheduled to be next, saving you time and tons of money. Tracking your equipment can help you help your customers better and faster.
- CRM Management – This restoration management software helps you manage every single job in detail. You can upload pictures and documents, keep track of agents, adjusters, and subcontractors connected to individual jobs, monitor and document progress, and communicate internally and externally. The system works in real-time to provide the most valuable up-to-date information that you need to answer questions and get results quickly and professionally.
- Easy To Use – Even if you aren’t a tech-savvy, computer minded person, this software will work for you.
- Take It On The Go – You can keep your information updated quickly by using the software in the field. The software is designed for phones, iPad, and desktop so that you can count on its reliability anywhere you go.
- Get Rid Of Time-Wasters – Inc.com reported that business owners and their key executives spent 7.2 hours a month putting out preventable fires and 12.8 hours a week dealing with low-level interruptions that could be handled by someone else. As a business owner, you are probably well aware of the small interruptions that come up when a problem arises – iRestore’s industry restoration software can help prevent problems from arising, keep employees on task, and keep your clients happy!
Industry Restoration Software Success
Owning a restoration company is a big job. It takes time, attention to detail, and good organization to make sure that your company is successful and that you maintain the reputation that you want with your employees and your clients. iRestore’s industry restoration software is a high-quality tool that will help you amplify your career and boost your company’s success and overall profitability. Don’t do business without it – call us for a free demo today!