Restoration business owners know that a good CRM is key to managing relationships with the different people you work with whether that is customers, insurance agents, adjustors, independent contractors, or anyone else that is important in managing a job.
Relationship management is difficult and when you are working on multiple jobs, you need a way to keep the information straight for each client. But, there are a few different features that your CRM should have to help you build your reputation as an organized restoration company that gets the job done with little to no delay or mistakes.
At iRestore, our goal with our restoration company CRM was to give restoration business owners exactly what they need to manage multiple jobs securely and easily. Because of the experience our own people have in the restoration industry, we had inside experience when we put this CRM together.
Key Elements Of A High-Functioning Restoration Company CRM
- Organization – A CRM is worthless if it cannot organize information the right way. You need to be able to manage jobs, store notes, and communication with different people working on a job. You also have to manage your employee workload, and your equipment to make sure you have enough manpower and the right equipment to get the job going and keep it going without delays. An error here means telling the client (and possibly the insurance agent), that you have to delay the start date. Not fun!
- Time – Time is always a factor in restoration jobs. You have emergency disasters that you need to respond to fast. To do that, our CRM includes a unique routing system so that you can effectively map out stops during your workday.
- Avoid Issues – CRM’s shouldn’t just manage your information, but help you manage them better. That’s why iRestore’s CRM synchronizes all contact information within specific projects. Making duplication of contacts and contact notes a thing of the past.
- Communication – Don’t worry any longer about having to write down phone numbers and emails. With this CRM, you have the ability to click a button and call or email whoever you need to. Save time and curb procrastination by making communication so much easier!
- Accessibility – One problem many restoration companies run into with different CRM’s is with accessibility. Your information doesn’t have to wait till the end of the day to be entered into the contact system. You don’t have to worry about forgetting to note information because can’t access the system till the end of the day. This platform can be used on computers, iPads, and on your phone. Easy access = better time management and efficiency….which ultimately leads to fewer errors and mistakes.
And this isn’t all that iRestore’s Restoration Management Software does. Our company was driven to provide the best software for restoration management and we believe we have. Find out for yourself. You can request a demo of the software and try it out for yourself. Want more information? Call us and talk to a specialist about how this CRM stands out from the others and can make your life as a restoration company owner so much better.