1hour 30 minutes
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM (EST)
Location: Virtually via ZOOM
Who Should Attend:
Owners, Managers, Account Execs, Marketing Reps, Restoration Professionals, & Contractors
For contractors who are interested OR are already delivering insurance-related restoration and reconstruction services, this webinar will give you insights and understanding into how a contractor fits into the property insurance claims process. The ability to consider different perspectives on the process that may help you develop your approaches. In addition, you will have the opportunity to learn more about and apply to become a HOMEE Pro
Instructors: Lisa Lavender
and Larry Nettles
- Gain an understanding of the overview of the insurance claims process.
- Learn key terms and parties involved in claims.
- Understand how a third party and a contractor fit into the process.
- What does it mean to be a contractor that is helping to deliver on the promises in a policy?
- Introduction to the Homee Vision and Purpose
- How you can be a Homee Pro – with Q & A
- Zoom link to Webinar
- Introduction to Property & Casualty Insurance
- Taking a First Notice of Loss or Property Damage: New Loss or Job
- First Notice of Loss Template
2 IICRC CEC – Must complete all modules to receive certificate of completion and documentation of your CEC.