iRestore, restoration management software, gives you all the tools to proactively manage your jobs.
- Job Notes, Pictures, Contacts
- Estimating and Scoping
- Job Profitability, Timecards, and Purchase Orders
- Schedule and Tasks
- Timelines and more
With all the tools to manage your jobs, your relationships, and your company, consistency in the application is a key to successful operations. With the tools and infrastructure, the next step is to apply best practices and processes consistently.
iRestore’s Restoration Management Software For Project Management
In Restoring Success, Inconsistency: The Silent Enemy of Your Restoration Company, Lisa Lavender, makes the case that consistency has a direct impact on:
- Growth (both for individuals and organizations)
Proactively managing jobs and good documentation is a key to operational success. Having the tools to be effective and efficient at managing and documenting the details of water mitigation, construction, mold remediation, etc. is the first step. Once you have the tools in place, teams must be trained, engaged, and held responsible for the clearly defined expectations of the company.
Our FREE Job Checklist for job management gives you the tools to:
- Train your team on consistent job documentation and project management
- Clearly define the most critical best practices in updating a job and managing the project
- Use as a job audit checklist for quality control and to hold team members responsible
Key elements of ongoing job documentation:
- Meaningful contact and information
- Who, how, date of communication(s)
- Are interested parties happy with the progress, status updates, and next steps or are there concerns that need to be addressed
- Identification of challenges and the solutions to overcoming the challenges
- Key contacts and interested parties are part of the job record
Managing Job Profitability
There are several keys to proactively managing job profitability. The following short list will help you and your team keep jobs on track and within budget:
- Job Costing: Your accounting system and operations must support accurate and timely job costing methods.
- Transparency: Responsible team members must have access to timely and accurate cost data.
- Scope: Deviations in scope must be proactively managed and accounted for in the estimating and invoicing practices of the company.
- Estimating: The operations must support and maintain best practices in creating and executing accurate and thorough estimating practices.
Develop your best practices by using this checklist. Define the intervals of updating and managing the jobs in your company and assign the responsibility.
Project Manager must provide a minimum of a weekly update.
Site Supervisor must provide an update daily.
Consistent, effective, and efficient deployment of key functions in your restoration, mitigation, and remediation company requires the company to have the right training, tools, and clearly defined expectations. iRestore management software provides the tools to help your team manage critical functions and keep everything organized, transparent, profitable, and customers happy.