As a restoration company owner, you know how much your reputation can impact the work that you get. Your reputation can put your company from the top of the scale to the bottom of the scale depending on how you interact with your customers and perform your restoration jobs. But, one of the most difficult things for restoration company owners to do is manage the many contacts they have for one job and keep all the details together at all times.
iRestore is well aware of the struggles that restoration business owners face when dealing with customers, insurance agents, insurance adjusters, and other contractors that might be working on the same job. Communication throughout the entire process is crucial to keep the job running smoothly and to provide the type of customer service that you want to give each of your clients.
How Can You Amp Up Your Customer Service With iRestore?
iRestore’s restoration management software is a one-of-a-kind system that is built with restoration businesses in mind. That means that when it comes to keeping track of your jobs and your contacts for each job, we have you covered, one hundred percent.
There’s a number of things that you can do with the software’s CRM feature:
- You can organize your contacts by company and location to keep each contact detailed and specific and easy to find.
- Our CRM isn’t just about holding contact information but helping you work with it. This CRM allows you to manage all of your contact-related tasks and follow-ups in an easy-to-use format.
- Look at it from a marketing standpoint as well. This system creates referral and contact reports that help you realize your revenue streams and professional relationships. It also keeps an automatic scoring system of marketing prioritizing and organizing.
- Don’t worry about duplicate contacts anymore! Our system synchronizes all of the contact information with job-related relationships.
- For faster, more convenient use, take control of your contacts with an internal tagging system. You can also use it to reach out to your contacts with one easy click! Emails and phone calls can be generated right from the program and can be used across your mobile device, iPad, or computer!
When you have a custom-designed software like this, you aren’t just on top of your game in your industry, but you are outshining all of your competitors. This system doesn’t only help you get control over your contacts and CRM management, it can help you manage every aspect of your business from HR to Vehicle Management and Job Specific Management. When you need to gain control of your restoration business, you need to use the restoration management software that is designed to make your life easier. Contact iRestore now for a demo.